- 07:00 – 08:30 Meditation, yoga, morning pages, gratefulness practice—in silence
- 08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast—in silence
- 09:30 – 11:30 Silent beach walk
- 12:30 – 14:30 Lunch
- 14:30 – 16:00 Free time, grocery shopping
- 16:00 – 17:00 Workshops, talks
- 17:00 – 18:00 Dinner prep
- 18:00 - 20:00 Dinner time, conversations
- 20:00 – 21:00 Fire meditation, reading time
- São Lorenço · Onegai Sushi Bar · Ericeira · Flower workshop · Dinner Mirha + Silvia
- Ribeira D'Ilhas · Naval · Introduction to Wim Hof Method · Dinner Laura + Carly
- Foz do Lizandro · A Bica · Self-care workshop · Dinner Silvia + Laura
- Praia de São Julião · Tik Tapas · Minimalism workshop · Dinner Carly + Mirha
- comfy loungewear
- warm sweaters
- house slippers
- walking sneakers or shoes
- yoga mat
- your favorite pen
- a book (only Kindle or physical)
Will be provided
- shampoo, conditioner, body soap
During our four days together, we'll strengthen the roots within ourselves and our circle with rituals and exercises that will benefit us long after the retreat.
The inner strength that we'll discover and the knowledge that we were once part of a mighty tribe will guide us through difficulties in the future.
The gift of presence is super powerful. By being present for others, we also allow our own lives to be immersed in the Now. It's a state of being typically quite hidden from us, buried in our busyness, that we'll now give space to reveal itself slowly.
To be able to step into this flow, we need to nourish our little bubble and protect our state of mind. The following rules are designed to help us do just that.
- We'll switch off and hand over our electronic devices (phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) on day one of the retreat.
This means we won't have any access to social media, work-related messages, or contact with our friends and family during the retreat. If you need to check in with home, a phone will be available for a 5-minute phone call.
- We won't take any photos, except for four Polaroids each day at a place of our choosing.
- We'll have lunch and dinner together, during which there'll be one conversation.
- We'll do our best not to complain.